Wine + improvised PowerPoint = FUN
PowerPoint HappyHour is when you get drunk and try to explain other people's PowerPoint slides. Each person who is randomly selected will get a PowerPoint and 7-10 minutes to present as they see fit.
The best presentation will win "The Ultimate Bullshitter Award"
$10 at the door includes wine.
Do you know how to tell a good story?
Are you great at sales?
What about public speaking?
Dare I mention improv?
What about drinking and having a laugh? Okay, now we’re cooking!
Deets for the evening:
- Show up
- Put your name in a hat
- Drink more
- Listen intently for the announcement of who is randomly chosen to present a never before seen PPT
- Enjoy watching your fellow human work their way through a PPT, attempting some level of intelligibility and cohesion with a deck that may very well simply be nonsense.
- We vote on a winner (who will return next time to defend their title!)
Deets for submitting a PPT for consideration:
- 7 slides max with a mix of Images, Infographics, Statistics, etc.
- Give that sucker at title!
- Ex. Bear Races in the Mojave Desert, How to manage too many children and not enough will to survive, My orange obsession, etc.
- Deck must be created in Google Drive PPT platform
- All submissions must be received by November 7th to email@example.com